header

header

Tuesday 8 August 2017

PERSONAL REVELATION FOR DESTINY GREATNESS



LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
 Tuesday  8th   August 2017




TOPIC:  PERSONAL REVELATION FOR DESTINY GREATNESS

TEXT: "And as Jesus passed forth from thence, he saw a man, named Matthew, sitting at the receipt of custom… (Matthew 9:9)."


If you read through the different Gospel accounts of when Jesus called Matthew, His disciple, they each tell a slightly different but similar story.

 In Luke’s account, it records Jesus seeing a publican named Levi (see Luke 5:27-28). Publicans were considered sinners, and the name Levi comes from the Hebrew name for the Levites, which means to be twined. It speaks of the intertwining seen between borrowing and lending and obviously the bondage involved with the two. Mark’s account of Jesus’ call to Matthew is similar in that he is also referred to as Levi (see Mark 2:14). Notice how both Mark and Luke see Matthew as the publican named Levi, which indicates they saw him as an insignificant individual. However, Matthew’s account of himself is much different. Matthew says Jesus saw a man. He didn’t see a publican or sinner, He saw a person. Then he notes that Jesus saw Matthew. The name Matthew means gift. He didn’t see Levi, the person intertwined with problems. Jesus saw a real human being, a gifted individual with great potential, named Matthew. That revelation propelled Matthew, this one-time publican, into Kingdom greatness. Realize that your name is known in Heaven today and only you what God has put in you and what He is doing in your life. Jesus sees a special person who is being propelled into Kingdom greatness; you need to see the same thing too.


WORD CONFESSION
I am evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare today my name is like an anointment poured forth there God’s mercy, goodness and blessing are coming to me in Jesus name

PRAYER
*Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this new day in Jesus name
*O Lord God guide and lead me into the paths of peace and prosperity today in Jesus name
*O Lord God let your mercy keep me and my family from evil this day in Jesus name
*O Lord God, let every negative labels causing limitations and resistance in my life be removed by fire in Jesus name
*Every problems associated with my name from birth be cancelled by the blood of Jesus in Jesus name
*O Lord God, every garment of shame and reproach prepared by the enemy against my celebration and testimony be roasted by fire in Jesus name
*O Lord God cancel my name from the list the enemy has programmed calamity and adversity for in this season in Jesus name
*O Lord God, scatter them wherever they are mentioning my name for evil in Jesus name
*O Lord God, let arrows of curses been fired at my name backfire in Jesus name
*Lord God announce me where my goodness is waiting for me in Jesus name
*Thank you Lord for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name


1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

 1 Kings 8:22-66, 1 Kings 9:1-9 Acts 14:8-28 Proverbs 15:11-20

SUCCESS QUOTE FOR TODAY

"If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse."

-- Jim Rohn

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

*I declare today that your name is poured forth like a sweet fragrance spreading through the wind of the spirit. Every helper of your joy that breaths will remember you for good today; everyone that matter to the success you seek will locate you in due time in Jesus name




For Prayers & Counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...