header

header

Friday 18 August 2017

THE RICHES OF HIS PRESENCE

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Friday 18th July 2017




TOPIC: THE RICHES OF HIS PRESENCE


TEXT:  "And the ark of the Lord continued in the house of Obededom the Gittite three months: and the Lord blessed Obededom, and all his household" (2 Samuel 6:11).

When David took the Ark of God to the house of Obededom, he was literally bringing the presence of God.


 The Ark of God contained God’s presence, so once it came into the house of Obededom, it caused his house to come into blessing. Whenever the presence of God enters an environment, you can expect blessing to be there for those who want to receive it. As a child of God, who has His presence within you and in your house, you can rest assured that your household will be supplied for. Sure, there are challenges we have to overcome in this world’s economy. It may look like you are going to lose things, such as a job or home. Perhaps your house rent has increased from where it was a year ago. However, keep relying on God’s presence, because even when it looks like blessing is nowhere to be found, His presence will ensure that blessings will come back upon you. God’s presence will make up for what you lost, and He will bring back far more than what you originally had. So don’t fear your future or worry about how to pay for things. Don’t wonder where your bankroll will be one day. The presence of God is with you, and your household will always be supplied for!



WORD CONFESSION

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that I am surrounded by the glory of God’s presence so I declare that the riches of His grace and glory is fully manifesting in my life in Jesus name


PRAYER POINTS
*Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this new day in Jesus name
*Lord thank you for making me a creature of value by the glory of your presence in Jesus name
*O Lord God, like your presence provided for Obededom’s household, satisfy the desires and aspirations of my household in Jesus name
*O Lord God go with me today and confirm your word in my life and family with signs and wonders in Jesus name
*Lord by your power; re-define my life and destiny with your glory in Jesus name
*O Lord God, rebrand my life and destiny with your glory in Jesus name
* Lord God, redecorate my life with the glory of your presence in Jesus name
*O Lord God let every impossibility bow before you in my life today in Jesus name in Jesus name
*O Lord God let my name come up in the day you are looking for someone to bless in Jesus name
*Lord God, manifest your glory where your name is being challenged in my life in Jesus name
*O Lord God, by your power help me get done what I lack the power to do by myself in Jesus name
*Thank you Lord for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name


1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

2 Kings 3, 2 Kings 4:1-37     Acts 21:1-26   Psalm 78:56-72


SUCCESS QUOTE OF THE DAY

“It is difficult to make a man miserable while he feels worthy of himself and claims kindred to the great God who made him.”

― Abraham Lincoln

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY
There is wealth and resources hidden in the earth that My Church has not fully tapped into. So it’s time to ask Me to show you pieces of hidden wealth in your circle of influence. For even as Abraham and Joseph tapped into the hidden wealth of Egypt, so shall you tap into a portion of the heathen’s wealth.”



For more Prayers & counselling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com







No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...