header

header

Sunday 27 August 2017

DIVINE APPOINTMENTS AND CONNECTIONS

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Sunday 27th   August 2017




TOPIC: DIVINE APPOINTMENTS AND CONNECTIONS


TEXT:  "…Behold, I have set before thee an open door, and
no man can shut it…" (Revelation 3:8).



I am certainly not a marketing professional, nor do I want to liken the Lord to a marketer, but He does know how to set up just the right divine appointments.


 Sometimes we get too busy to notice the doors and opportunities the Lord is setting up for us. It might be a missed opportunity to pray with someone who needs healing or making a key phone call. Sometimes we miss divine appointments that may have the potential to open cities and nations to the Gospel. What if Philip the Evangelist had ignored that impression of the Holy Spirit to go speak to the man from Ethiopia because he was late to an appointment or something? (See Acts 8:27-40.) To this day,
Phillip’s ministry is marked by this great event. Look for divine appointments and open doors today. Perhaps, if you expect them, they will open even more. When you do, no man will be able close the divine doors that are before you today!



WORD CONFESSION
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare as I go into this week that i walk through divine doors, i receive divine appointments and connections in Jesus name


PRAYER
*Father thank you for bringing me and my family to this new wonderful and wonderful week in Jesus name
*Father thank you for your divine plan for me and my family this week in Jesus name
*Father God, open my eyes to see the doors of opportunities you are opening unto me this week in Jesus name
*Father God place great people in my path this week that will assist me get ahead in my career in Jesus name
*Father God set up divine appointments that will lift me up in life in Jesus name
*Father God, create divine connections that will lead to my destiny and career promotions in Jesus name
*Father God I receive the grace to be on time so as not to miss out on what you have programmed for me in Jesus name
*Father I reject every spirit of disappointment and shame in Jesus name
Thank you for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

 2 Kings 18, 2 Kings 19:1-13 Acts 27:13-44 Psalm 82:1-8

SUCCESS QUOTE FOR TODAY

"There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed."

-- Ray Goforth

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Sovereign LORD says today “I have set the appointments and created the connections now I am causing you to walk into doors that will beat your imaginations. For as Adam was brought into the fullness of my blessing so shall you come into the fullness of my finished works….”




For Prayers & Counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...