header

header

Monday 28 August 2017

SONGS OF TESTIMONIES

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Monday 28th August 2017


TOPIC: SONGS OF TESTIMONIES

TEXT: “In that day, everyone in the land of Judah will sing this song: Our city is strong! We are surrounded by the walls of God’s salvation” (Isaiah 26:1 NLT).

When Israel crossed the red sea after being delivered from Egypt they began singing the songs of victory. They saw firsthand the amazing miracle of the Lord’s power to deliver; they watched as the red sea opens for them to pass through and later how the army of Pharaoh perished in the same(Exodus 15:1-5).


Most of us associate the word salvation with the peace in our hearts that comes from knowing the Lord. We also associate it with the fact that we are promised eternity in Heaven. With both of these in our lives, we are saved or have experienced salvation. While salvation includes both of these things, it is even more extensive. In Isaiah 26:1, it is literally the Hebrew word Yeshua which is Jesus. It means aid, deliverance, health, well-being, victory, and prosperity. We shouldn’t just think of these attributes as something that we will only enjoy someday. This form of salvation is available now because it is who Jesus is! He is in you, so you are surrounded with all the things the word salvation describes. However, the verse above says that He (salvation) will surround you like a wall that nothing can invade. We see in the verse above that when this revelation entered the hearts of everyone in Judah, they got so excited they turned it into a song!

Have faith and begin rejoicing that the salvation wall of Jesus Christ surrounds you. This wall is complete deliverance, it prevents every form of evil from invading your life and it also ensures that you prosper in all you lay your hands on to do. So start singing the Lord’s song of victories and testimonies


WORD CONFESSION
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare this day that I and my family are surrounded by the wall of salvation. Therefore, deliverance, good health, wellbeing, victory and prosperity are our portion and we shall sing the songs of testimonies this week in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS
*Father I thank you for your power of salvation that is at work in my life and family in Jesus name.
Father let the grace to know you more and more fall on me in Jesus name.
*Father God, show me your goodness in the land of the living today in Jesus name
*Father God, let the divine help that will move my career forward locate me today in Jesus name
*Father God, let the wisdom for undeniable prove rest on me today in Jesus name
*Father God, be the saving health for me and my family in Jesus name
*Father God as I go into this day, give me resounding victory and success in whatever I lay my hands upon in Jesus name.
*Father, be the saving health of me and my family in Jesus name
*My Lord God, shield me and my family from every attack of the enemy with your glory in Jesus name.
*Father God, let the series of events that will provoke great rejoicing and laughters begin to break forth in my life in Jesus name
*Thank you Lord for hearing and answering my prayer in Jesus name.




1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

2 Kings 19:14-37, 2 Kings 20            Acts 28:1-16 Psalm 83:1-18

SUCCESS QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit."

-- Conrad Hilton

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

Today I declare that the God of evidence will show up concerning your matter and you shall receive visions solutions in Jesus name




For Prayers & Counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...