header

header

Friday 4 August 2017

NEW SEASON NEW THINGS

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
 Friday 4th August 2017




TOPIC:  NEW SEASON, NEW THINGS

TEXT: "Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old" (Isaiah 43:18).



Accepting change can be tough. It’s why some people remain perpetually where they are and hardly have any new testimony to share, because they refuse to open their heart to anything fresh.


 Sometimes we get stuck with what we are used to because it feels safe. When God began to prophesy to Israel about their coming Messiah, He told them that there were some methods under the old covenant that were going to be abolished. When Jesus came, they had a hard time accepting Him because He came in a package different from what they were used to. They got so used to a certain method and preference that they couldn’t see God in anything outside the limitations they created. We often do the same thing. We like certain music, preachers, and types of churches, and often when God begins to raise up fresh voices and expressions, we can’t flow with them. That doesn’t mean we accept anything that comes along, but combined with proper discernment, we need to realize that God isn’t going to do everything according to our preferences. Don’t get stuck in the former today, and ask God to teach you how to embrace the fresh things He wants to bring so you can walk in the fullness of what He has for you!



WORD CONFESSION
I am evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare today that new things are breaking forth in my life and destiny. I access new inroads and opportunities, and rivers are breaking out in my dry land in Jesus name

PRAYER
*Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this new day in Jesus name
*Father thank you for the new things you are bringing to pass in my life in this season in Jesus name
*I command the old things (disappointments, and failures) to expire in my life and career in Jesus name
*In the name of Jesus, I call forth new…………………….into my life this day in Jesus name
*Any power turning back the clock of progress in my life, be destroyed in Jesus name
*Opportunity to accomplish great things in my life and career manifest by fire in Jesus name
*Lord God, my life is available; show the great acts of your mercy in my life this day in Jesus name
*Lord God, give me insight into new things that you have ordained for this season in Jesus name
*O Lord God, let the rivers of abundance that will settle me for life begin to flow into every department of my life in Jesus name
Thank you Lord for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name


1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

 1 Kings 2:13-46, 1 Kings 3:1-15 Acts 11:19-30, Acts 12:1-19 Proverbs 15:1-10

SUCCESS QUOTE FOR TODAY

“When opportunity knocks, preparation should answer”

-Anonymous

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

This is not the hour to quench the supernatural manifestations of My hand, nor is it the time to be ashamed of the most unusual things I will do. So be prepared for unusual wonders that will be shown forth in your life if you will welcome and acknowledge My Spirit as He goes to work among you this day…….”                                                                             





For Prayers & Counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...