header

header

Wednesday 14 June 2017

8 COMMON PRINCIPLES FOR UNCOMMON SUCCESS



LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Wednesday 14th June 2017



TOPIC: 8 COMMON PRINCIPLES FOR UNCOMMON SUCCESS

TEXT: Good planning and hard work leads to prosperity"(Proverbs 3:21-22NLT)

Success is not an endowment, it's a result of deliberate practices. Here below are eight things you can practice to bring unending success to your life:


1) Decide what you want. But first consult God. 'Many are the plans in the heart of a man but the Lord's purpose shall stand(Pro 19:21NIV).
2) Think on paper; writing down your goals sends energy into your body that will daily drive you to success
3)Establish a deadline. Without definite beginning and ending, its easy to procrastinate and get nowhere.
4) Make a list of what you want to do. Keep it before you daily, it will give you a sense of direction.
5) Convert the list to a working plan. Decide what you need to do first and what you need to later. An organized plan is always better than wishing that things take shape by themselves.
6) Act immediately. Make the most of every opportunity. Do something! A mediocre plan that us implemented beats a brilliant one that is not.
7) Do something every day to bring about your desired result. Build it into your schedule. For instance make contacts daily. Go out to meet prospective clients. Write that business proposal etc.
8) Give it your 100% attention and time. Until you give life all it take, it will not give you all it contains. One of the things you need to fight for is focus. We live in a very distracting society, the ability to keep your eyes on the goal will set you apart from mediocre and give you the success you need.

WORD CONFESSION

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today, 
I declare that I receive wisdom, knowledge and understanding that
 make for outstanding success. I declare. I have a wonderful work,
 in a wonderful way; I give a wonderful service for a wonderful pay in Jesus name


PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this new day in Jesus name
*Father God, thank you because this is the day that you have made, I will rejoice and be glad in it in Jesus name
*Wisdom and understanding required for success today, rest on me now in Jesus name
*Lord God, lead me to do the right things today that will be bring the right results in Jesus name
*Lord God, lead me to where my breakthrough are waiting for me in Jesus name
*O Lord, honour my efforts this day with outstanding success in Jesus name
*I decree that my labour shall not be in vein today, I receive uncommon success in Jesus name
*Angels of uncommon success go to work on my behalf this day in Jesus name
Thank you Lord for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name


1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Joshua 19, Joshua 20, Joshua 21:1-19 John 2:1-25 Psalm 54:1-7


SUCCESS QUOTE FOR TODAY
The best time to plant a tree was twenty year ago, the next best time is now

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

The Sovereign Lord says today know that you are blessed with faithful Abraham. The blessings of Abraham are yours; the grace to succeed in unusual places is released on you now…As you call they shall answer, as you plant you shall reap, as you move amazing doors shall be opened unto you. Go into this day with new strength and an expectation says the Lord…

























No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...