header

header

Friday 9 June 2017

GOOD REPUTATION FOR DESTINY EXALTATION

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Friday 9th June 2017





TOPIC: GOOD REPUTATION FOR DESTINY EXALTATION

TEXT: “So that you may bear yourselves becomingly and be correct and honorable and command the respect of the outside world, being dependent on nobody [self-supporting] and having need of nothing” (1 Thessalonians 4:12 AMP).

In corporate governance good reputation is everything. When good reputation goes out  so is the soul of the organization. But at the root of good reputation is solid integrity and integrity has good character as it’s backbone. 


In the same vein, the world needs to see the church rise up in integrity and be different from them. Actually, they are hoping we will be different so they will know that what we have is real. Proper behavior and integrity have many benefits. Not only does integrity give you the peace that comes from doing the right thing, but it makes it more difficult for people to accuse you. Sure, some will falsely accuse just like they did with Jesus, but with Jesus they couldn’t even find any evidence to pin on Him. Psalms 25:21 says integrity will preserve you. That means it will save your life! Not only will integrity help you avoid a lot of problems, it will cause people everywhere to talk very highly of you. It will cause your reputation to be exalted. When that happens, it causes a chain reaction and sets you up for a life of prosperity. First Thessalonians 4:12 says that honorable behavior will cause us to live without having lack in anything.

God wants to give us a good name in front of people today. Do something that will make the people around you respect you and feel confident about their relationship to you. God has a plan to prosper you and exalt your destiny by exalting your reputation today.



WORD CONFESSION

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I connect to the grace of God to live the life that God expects of me. My name shall be like an ointment poured forth therefore I walk in God’s favour and manifold blessings in Jesus name


PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this new day in Jesus name
*O Lord my God, by your power change the negative name associated with me in Jesus name
*My Father, cloth me with honour, integrity and humility in Jesus name
*O Lord God let my life bring glory to you this day in Jesus name
*Every evil garment giving me negative identity, catch fire now in Jesus name
*Every demonic mask giving people negative impressions about me, catch fire now in Jesus name
*Every demonic mark giving me negative identity, be cancelled by the blood of Jesu in Jesus name
*Every false accusers assigned against my destiny to make me fall, fall down and die in Jesus name
* O Lord do something awesome in my life that will alter the way perceive me in Jesus name
*Lord I receive the grace for a life of integrity in Jesus name
*Thank you for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Joshua 8, Joshua 9:1-15 Luke 22:63-71, Luke 23:1-25 Psalm 51:1-9
Joshua 9:16-27, Joshua 10 Luke 23:26-56 Proverbs 10:21-30

SUCCESS QUOTE FOR TODAY

Start where you are, use what you can, do you what you can. By all means give your life a chance for positive expression

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

*The hand of the Almighty that makes destinies great rest upon you now.
Among and before the very people that you live and work, the Lord will make you a name and a praise in Jesus name









No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...