header

header

Thursday 29 June 2017

PRESS INTO YOUR DESTINY OF GREATNESS



LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Thursday 29th June 2017



TOPIC:  PRESS INTO YOUR DESTINY OF GREATNESS

TEXT:  Text: "Thou shalt increase my greatness, and comfort
me on every side" (Psalms 71:21).


God has specially designed a place for each of His children to stand in a place of honor and greatness.



 Yes, greatness and honor are earned, however God will also cause it to rest upon your life. God is the author of greatness, and He will see to it that you will receive due honor for your purity, lifestyle, and commitment to His will.
Greatness doesn’t mean you have to be famous; it means you receive promotion and honor for obeying God. Your platform of greatness may not be like anyone else’s. Stay with your own calling on your road of destiny, and greatness will find you. God will also comfort you along that road as you embrace the hard work that comes with it. Similar to a runner in a race, it takes diligence, practice, hard work, and endurance when no one is noticing you. The greatness of winning the race is only a moment
compared to the private work and lifestyle it took to get there. However, the greatness that God gives will be the greatest reward you can receive. Begin to press toward the greatness God has prepared for you and know that greatness will begin to open for you! Move toward your season of greatness today!

WORD CONFESSION

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare that that I am positioned for greatness, I take my place in God plan of greatness and honor for my life. I leave the low places of life to the mountain top of God’s ordained destiny for me in Jesus name



 PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this new day in Jesus name
*O Lord God, show me the path to my greatness in Jesus name
*O Lord God, show me what you loaded me with that will explode me in my generation in Jesus name
*O Lord God, lead me to the place you have ordained for my destiny manifestation in Jesus name
*O Lord God, announce your glory on my life locally and globally in Jesus name
*Any power attempting to silence my glory be destroyed in Jesus name
*Every demonic lockdown on my destiny fulfillment, open by fire now in Jesus name
*Every programmed obstacle and limitations hindering me from advancing into greatness be uprooted by fire in Jesus name
*O Lord God, by your power launch my life into my next higher level in Jesus name
*O Lord God, i receive new grace to be a high flyer in life in Jesus name
*Thank you Lord for moving my life forward in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Judges 9 John 6:1-24 Psalm 58:1-11

SUCCESS QUOTE FOR TODAY

You were designed for accomplishment, engineered for success, and endowed with the seeds of greatness.

-Zig Ziglar


Human greatness does not lie in wealth or power, but in character and goodness. People are just people, and all people have faults and shortcomings, but all of us are born with a basic goodness.

-Anne Frank

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY
I release upon you the grace that makes great in Jesus name



For Prayers And Counselling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...