header

header

Saturday 3 June 2017

GOD WILL STAND UP FOR YOU

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Saturday 3rd June 2017



TOPIC: GOD WILL STAND UP FOR YOU

TEXT: “For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them (Isaiah 61:7).



More than any other time in history we need the Lord to stand up for us so we can be strengthened and make through the trying times we might be facing. Regardless of what’s going on in your life, the Lord will not allow you end it in shame because His glory is at stake in your life and He also has seen your diligence in serving Him.
God always gives back to us when we give to Him. This becomes even more powerful when we give to God from a place of great sacrifice. Sometimes the sacrifice is being ridiculed by family and friends for what you believe, but God will stand up for you. He won’t let you be accused or mistreated for serving Him without bringing a payback blessing into your life, and those blessings come with a double price tag attached to them! God pays double when we are willing to be shamed for following His ways. God considers your work for His Kingdom important, and while we do it joyfully with gratitude God does see how much effort you put into it. While we don’t arrogantly expect payback from God because He has already given us everything, we know God is a giver. He first gave Jesus, and then we give back to Him through our love and heart of unconditional service. For that service, God then gives to us again, and the cycle keeps going! His promise is that you will not suffer shame without possessing a double blessing in your life. So get ready, the double blessing is coming your way.


WORD CONFESSION

I am evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Lord I declare where I have been let down I receive a lifting up, I receive divine appointment where I have been disappointed and double glory for every reproach in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for this great weekend in Jesus name
*King of glory, turn my story of groaning to a testimony of glory in Jesus name
*O Lord God, let people not meet me this month where they left me last month. Move my life upward and forward by your power in Jesus name
*O Lord to whom vengeance belong, take vengeance on every works of the devil that is subjecting your glory to shame in my life in Jesus name
*I reject the spirit of confusion in my life in Jesus name
*Power of shame and reproach at work against my life, break by fire in Jesus name
Lord God turn my captivity and bring laughers into my life in Jesus name
*O that miracle that will wipe shame away from my face let it happen by fire now in Jesus name
*King of glory, decorate my life with double glory this month in Jesus name
*Thank you Lord for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name


1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Deuteronomy 30:11-20, Deuteronomy 31:1-29 Luke 19:11-44 Psalm 48:1-8

SUCCESS QUOTE FOR TODAY

“Don't be afraid of your fears. They're not there to scare you. They're there to let you know that something is worth it.”
― C. JoyBell

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY


Where you have been reproached and your God has been challenged, you shall receive double honor. Today is your day to receive the double. So receive it now in Jesus name!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...