header

header

Wednesday 21 June 2017

GOD WILL PROTECT YOUR FAMILY



LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Wednesday 21st June 2017



TOPIC: GOD WILL PROTECT YOUR FAMILY

TEXT: "And it came to pass, when God destroyed the cities of the plain, that God remembered Abraham, and sent Lot out of the midst of the
overthrow…"  (Genesis 19:29).

The fear of insecurity is so pervasive in our society that many could hardly sleep. A typical example is series of terrorist attacks in Europe, Africa and other parts of the world. But regardless of all that might be going on, God promised to protect our families.


When God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah, He spared Abraham’s nephew, Lot, and his family who were living there. God took Lot into consideration simply because of Abraham who was righteous. God didn’t save Lot because of Lot’s own walk with God. In fact, there must have been some serious worldliness in Lot’s life for him to tolerate living in these sinful cities. It was such a wicked environment that when two
angels visited Lot’s home prior to the overthrow, the men of the cities wanted to have
homosexual relations with the angels. Lot stood up against them but was still deranged enough to offer his two virgin daughters instead! No, it wasn’t Lot’s own lifestyle that spared him. Lot was spared because of Abraham’s relationship
with God. Now that doesn’t mean because you are born again that your loved ones are automatically saved. What it means is that when you call out to the Lord for your family, God hears your prayers and places a covering upon their life so they can be set up to encounter God in a salvation experience. Like Abraham, call out for your loved ones. Your walk with God and your prayers are causing them to be spared so they can be given every opportunity to receive the Lord.


WORD CONFESSION

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare that the glory of the Lord is upon me and my family, the hedge of God’s fire is set right around me and family, no evil shall befall us no plague shall come near our dwelling place in Jesus name


PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me into this new day in Jesus name
*O Lord God, place the mark of the blood of Jesus upon me and my household for protection and preservation in Jesus name
*Lord God, let your glory be for our defense in Jesus name
*O Lord let every devices of the enemy programmed against me and my family be disappointed in Jesus name
*O Lord, as I go into this day, command deliverance for me and members of my household in Jesus name
*Every arrangement, contracts and agenda of the against me and my family, be cancelled in Jesus name
*O Lord to whom vengeance belong, take vengeance on all satanic troublers of my family in Jesus name
*Father of Peace, make peace our borders in Jesus name
*Thank you Lord for hearing and answering my prayers

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Judges 2:6-23, Judges 3 John 4:27-42 Psalm 56:1-13

SUCCESS QUOTE OF THE DAY

The antelope that has the backing of a Lion can face an elephant

-African Proverbs

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

I declare today that you and your family are kept under the shadow of God’s wings. Your going out and coming in shall be peace. The sun shall not smite you by day nor moon by night, you will lay down and none shall make you afraid, The Lord is walking with you as a mighty man of war therefore those watching for your fall shall fail. You and your family shall dwell in safety in Jesus name.







No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...