header

header

Friday 23 June 2017

WONDERFUL THINGS ARE COMING


LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Friday 23rd June 2017



TOPIC: WONDERFUL THINGS ARE COMING

TEXT:  "This is the Lord’s doing; it is marvelous in our eyes" (Psalms 118:23).


Psalm 118 is a description of the Lord’s defense of His people during times of trouble. Throughout, it gives a prophetic foreshadowing of Jesus.


 Then verse 23 says, “This is the Lord’s doing; it is marvelous in our eyes.” In other words, as soon as the revelation of the Messiah was revealed and expounded upon, it caused wonder and amazement. Only God could have come up with it! What we must always remember is that when we are dealing with the everyday circumstances where the Lord is involved, He does things we would have never considered. Therefore, it doesn’t pay
to sit around for hours musing over how to solve things. Sure, we need to think through decisions and so forth, but what we want to avoid is the human tendency to “think” ourselves into worry or even failure. If we aren’t careful, we begin to think of all the situations that seem unsolvable. However, when we focus on the fact that God is involved, even though we may not see it at the moment, we can be assured that His answer is always going to a be a marvelous sight! Marvelous means that it causes you to be in awe. It is something you could have never come up with on your own. Get ready this day for God to intervene in ways you never imagined, because He will always do something wonderful in your eyes so get ready, wonderful things are coming! As this week is ending you shall be able to say ‘Surely, this is the Lord’s doing and its marvelous in my eyes!



WORD CONFESSION

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. This day I declare that I am connected to the Spirit of grace and the father of light from whom all good and perfect gifts flow. The supernatural workings of the Lord are made manifest in my life in Jesus name

 PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this new day in Jesus name
*Lord God, by your power begin a new level of wonders in my life in Jesus name
*Jehovah the story changer, change the story of my life for good in Jesus name
*Lord God, position me to receive that great thing you are bringing into this new day in Jesus name
*O Lord, let the world see the evidence of your work on my life in Jesus name
*My heavenly Father, connect my life to the heavenly channel miracles for endless testimonies in Jesus name
*O Lord God, bring into supernatural completion every abandoned projects in my life in Jesus name
*I command the loads of benefits woven into this day to locate me by fire in Jesus name
* Thank you Lord for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name


1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Judges 6, Judges 7:1-8 John 5:16-30 Psalm 57:7-11

SUCCESS QUOTE FOR TODAY
“What we are ready to walk away from will determine what God will bring you to”


PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

The Sovereign LORD says today, I am bringing recovery into the land. I am recovering the land, says the LORD. I am recapturing the land in your life that man has taken for a prey. Come into the land that I have recovered for you. Come and build your house there. Come and build your hopes and dreams in that new place that I have prepared for you. Man did not do this. Princes of the earth did not do this. It is by My hand that all is accomplished, and by My hand My promise is being made secure unto you. You are secure in My hand. Walls will not secure you. Arms will not secure you. I will secure you. I will be a wall of fire round about you and a fire in your midst. It is I and none other to whom you will give the glory, says your Lord……

*And by the decree of the watchers I declare that this day, your eyes will see marvelous things in Jesus name.


For Prayers And Counselling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...