header

header

Friday 2 June 2017

MAXIMIZE YOUR POTENTIALS

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Friday 2nd June 2017



TOPIC: MAXIMIZE YOUR POTENTIALS

TEXT: "This one thing I do" (Phil 3:13)



Each of us is born loaded. We carry a consignment for our destiny assignment.. Edger W. Work said, 'The real tragedy is not in being limited to one talent, but in the failure to use that talent'. To maximize your life:

(1) Discover what God has given you. One of the greatest discoveries is self-discovery. Particularly knowing what potentials you have and how God has wired you to perform. The things that get you angry, what releases your compassion or your burning passions could clues to knowing what you carry or better still, ask God.

2) Put what God has given you to use. Thomas Edison set himself an ambitious goal to come up with an invention every six months and a minor one every ten days. When he died he had 1,093 patents. Edison made his dream a reality by doing what he did best. Are you doing that?

3) Start where God put you. To 'conquer' the world, you need to start from where you are. Set more immediate goals. Success starts with one step. Exercise your faith and take it.

4) Focus on what God has called you to do. The greatest enemy of destiny fulfillment is distractions. You will need to fight to keep your focus. And among the things you will have to fight are voice of impossibility, voice of discouragement and the voice of fear. When you win this fight, then you've won the greatest of all battles.

WORD CONFESSION

I am evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I receive grace to live my life to the fullest. I declare that as I go into this day I will be the best that God has created me to be, I will do the best that God has given me to do and I will get the best of what God has given me to receive.


PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for this new and wonderful day in Jesus name
*Lord show me what you have given me to live the blissful life in Jesus name
*Lord God give me the wisdom to apply and invest my resources profitably in Jesus name
*Every power of inertia holding me back from doing new things in life break by fire in Jesus name
*Every spirit of distraction assigned to rob me God’s best in life be cast out in Jesus name
*Every limiting and stagnating power at work against my progress be uprooted now in Jesus name
*Anointing for enviable results rest on me now in Jesus name
*Lord I receive strength to do exploits in Jesus name
 *Lord, thank you for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Deuteronomy 29, Deuteronomy 30:1-10 Luke 18:31-43, Luke 19:1-10 Proverbs 10:1-10


SUCCESS QUOTE FOR TODAY

. “He who is not contented with what he has, would not be contented with what he would like to have.”

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

*In this new month I command the release of all the Good things that God has loaded into this month for you in Jesus name

*This day the Lord will locate you and bring you to the place of honour, prosperity and rest in Jesus name


No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...