header

header

Monday 19 June 2017

STARTING YOUR DAY THE RIGHT WAY

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Monday 19th June 2017



TOPIC: STARTING YOUR DAY THE RIGHT WAY

TEXT: "In the morning I lay my request before you and wait in expectation"(Psalm 5:3NIV)


The way your start your day determines as to how the day will go. Sometimes we think everything rest on our shoulders, but it doesn't! It's God's world not ours. At the beginning of the day God reminds us that He has His way, that He controls the outcomes, and that He cares about every detail of our lives


The way we get up in the morning sets the tone for our entire day, so try this first thing when you wake up in the morning; get alone with God even if it’s for few minute. Don't make it last for hours; you can start with few minutes. Go over your plans for the day. If you have events planned in your calendar look it over with Jesus. As you are going through it, you may have some concerns, just hand them over to Him. May be you will notice a meeting or a particular problem you are worried about. Ask Him for wisdom. If He doesn't give you an immediate answer, just know He wants you to trust Him. He has something better in mind, something that you haven't thought of yet. Do many of us start our day anxious, hurried, fearful or rushed. But we don’t have to. We are going to start our day anyway; why not start it with Jesus? Do we have any better offer? We are going to have the first word, first thought anyhow, so why don't we let it belong to Jesus, before whom our anxieties flee? We can do this, we really should start our day and weeks with God and end it with Him, thank Him for all the good things He has for us.

Take a moment to meditate on this scripture "Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days(Psalm 90;14 NIV)


WORD CONFESSION

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare this day that God is in this new day, God is with me in this new day, God is at work for me in this new day. This is the day He has made; I will rejoice and be glad in it in Jesus name


PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me into this new week in Jesus name
*Father God than you for your presence in this new day and week in Jesus name
*Lord, I hand over my endeavors to you this new day; glorify your name in Jesus name
*O Lord let your presence and glory be evident in my work this day in Jesus name
*O Lord God, order my steps to the path of success and breakthroughs this day in Jesus name
*Lord, I receive the wisdom for unprecedented success in Jesus name
*O Lord, make me glad through you wonderful works this week in Jesus name
*This week I receive a testimony provoking visitation in the area of……………….in Jesus name
*Thank you Lord for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name


1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Joshua 23, Joshua 24 John 3:22-36 Psalm 55:12-23

SUCCESS QUOTE FOR TODAY

Don’t be afraid of your future because God is already there

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

*As you go into this new week, I decree a new order of God’s wonders in your career, business and personal life in Jesus name
Receive Grace of focus to hit new targets, Strength to cover new grounds and the ability to succeed where others fail in Jesus name!








No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...