header

header

Saturday 31 October 2015

PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Sovereign Lord says today that change is at
hand. Change is necessary for maturity and I
am maturing you into the full measure of the
stature of Christ. I will not relent or turn
back until your life and character is a full
and faithful reflection of who I am in the
earth and who I am at the right hand of
majesty on High. Be encouraged says the
Lord– be encouraged and realize that I
know the pressure you have been under. In
My earthwalk I was tempted and tried and I
struggled even as you are struggling right
now. I am touched with the feeling of your
infirmity. When you weep I taste the salt of
your tears. Trust Me. Let Me take matters
into My hands for My hands are so far more
capable than anything you can do to fix the
problem.
Embrace the changes I am bringing says the
Lord. Say in your soul “change is not
harmful – change is beneficial…” The Spirit
of Wisdom is being poured out upon you to
bring final maturing scheduled for you during
this time. The pressure is going and the
kingdom is coming. I say to you THE
PRESSURE IS GOING and the KINGDOM is
COMING. This is your exit point as you draw
yourself away with Me until My image is not
just the reflection others see in you but you
also see My character and grace and love
reflected in your own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...