header

header

Thursday 29 October 2015

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Sovereign Lord says today seek Me early and
you will find Me. Come first before the
throne of grace before the challenge comes.
Pray before you get in trouble and trouble
will not find you. My favor and My spirit on
the inside of you will cause you to avoid out
of the midst of the assault that the enemy
has planned for you. Many times the
Pharisees and leaders of the synagogues
sought to take My life but could not lay hold
on Me for I avoided out of their midst.
Likewise I have released to you this day the
“avoidance anointing” to frustrate the plans
of the enemy and cause you to slip out of
the snare of the enemy EVERY TIME he
comes against you.
There are some that suggest failure or
defeat somehow honor Me but know this – I
have called you to fight the good fight of
faith. Make it your determination to refuse
to guild the losses of the past with some
pathetic religious value. The good fight is
the fight you win! We play till YOU win says
the Lord – so gird up your loins with My
truth and establish yourself in My
righteousness for I am working in your behalf
both to will and to do My good pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...