header

header

Monday 5 October 2015

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Sovereign Lord says today be a seed sower. Be
one who sows your seed in such a way that
the harvest will find you at the appointed
hour when your need is greatest. Every man,
every woman is a farmer says the Lord
and as you sow seeds of substance even so
you shall reap the full fruit of My provision in
the time appointed to address every concern
and every deficit of your life. I say to you
again, says the Lord, be a seed sower.
Sow your seeds joyfully. Sow into good
ground. Sow with delight and do not allow
yourself to be manipulated in any way. The
sowing that you do is a transaction between
heaven and earth that My angels take note
of and every time they see your seeds are
sown they are acting to bring about your
harvest and that right speedily.
You are walking in a new day says the
Father even a day of rejoicing for I am
supplying all of your needs according to My
riches in glory. My riches and My glory are
activated in your life as you participate in
the seed time and law of harvest that I have
ordained to work in your behalf. My riches in
glory will reflect your riches upon the earth.
You will prosper and lack nothing. You will
be the head and not the tail. You will be
above only and not beneath. You will be
blessed going in the blessed going out. You
will have My favor in every area and know
fullness of provision and surplus left over to
bless, train and mentor those who do not
understand and have not cooperated with My
law of seed, time, and harvest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...