header

header

Sunday 18 October 2015

THE POWER OF PURPOSE 2

From the desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

Sunday 18th October 2015

THE POWER OF PURPOSE 2

"For this purpose was the son of God manifested...(1John 3:16NKJ)

Jesus said "for this reason I was born..(John18:37). When you know why you are and what your God given purpose is, you become unstoppable. You won't be flawless but you will have the innate power to overcome each obstacle as you proceed. If you get turned around, God loves you enough to get your attention, correct and re-direct your steps, and get you back on track. But to find the right answer you must ask the right questions. How do I know discover my purpose find the answers here:
(1)What desirs have been living in me most of my life? (2)what motivates me to be productive? (3) what keeps me going forward when I am worn out? (4) what makes me refuse to quit when I meet opposition or resistance? (5) what do I do that doesn't seem like work? (6) what do I do that bring positive support and response from others? (7) what do I do or what's happening in my life when doors seem to open effortlessly
(8) What do discerning leaders or godly counsellor think about my personal work and service to God? (9) what makes me feel good about being who I am? (10) what makes my creative juice flow? (11) what am I willing to sacrifice to accomplish it? (12) what ma I doing that I will be proud to oofer for God's approval? (13) what would I do without being paid for, if I could afford to? (14) what will I be willing to withstand satan over, in order to accomplish it? What God is saying to you is that it's not too late to find God's purpose for your life and begin to follow it.

Prayer Point

·O Lord God, I refuse for my life to be wasted, empower me to fulfil my destiny in Jesus name.

Daily Bible Reading

Jer 28-29; 2Thess.1 ; Ps.111:25-32

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...