header

header

Tuesday 6 October 2015

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Sovereign Lord says today that I am in you and
you are in Me. Because I am a quickening
Spirit, therefore you are being quickened for
I am on the inside of you. Enter into the
comfort that I have bequeathed you as your
portion in the season. Enter into My peace,
receive My peace, for My peace I leave with
you even in the night seasons says the
Father. When all others are losing their
heads, you will remain calm, cool and
collected because your mind is focused on
who I am on the inside of you and not the
lies of the enemy in the circumstance says
the Father. I am your peace and I will
therefore keep you in perfect peace. Let
your mind be stayed on Me and refuse to
worry about anything. I am your confidence
says the Lord so focus your mind on My
word and be assured that I will never leave
you, and I will never forsake you.
Find My strength and receive My strength.
Find the rest that I have accorded you. All
those cares that so easily beset you? Cast
them on Me. I take responsibility for
everything in your life this day that you could
possibly worry about. Do not allow yourself
to be fearful or troubled no matter what the
circumstance. Remind yourself every
moment that I am God of the circumstance
you are My beloved. Act in faith, expect in
faith, release your faith as precious seed
and know that the measure of faith I have
invested in you is producing beyond all your
expectations in the very area where you
need the most says the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...