header

header

Tuesday 27 October 2015

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Sovereign Lord says today that I so loved the
world that I gave – let this mind be in you. I
am a giver says the Lord. Make it your
decision from this day forward to likewise be
a giver. You are called not simply to be a
repository of the wealth of the earth but to
be a conduit of the wealth of the earth to
kingdom purpose. As you give and open your
hand in abundance I will cause the
boundaries of My goodness in My provision
to be enlarged in your life beyond all your
expectations. Money is like blood it must
flow or death occurs. I have not called you
to death I have called you to life and the
nature of life is to give liberally and lavish
your goodness upon all those around you.
So give lavishly and be obedient and the
windows of heaven will be open to you. I will
pour out upon you My overwhelming
blessings of abundance. I will rebuke the
devourer for your sake and cause Satan’s
strategies to steal from you or hinder you to
be rendered null and void. I so loved the
world that I gave – let this mind be in you
My beloved and I will cause you to be
independent of this world system. You will
operate in provision according to the
economy of the kingdom and not the
economy of man and you will be left
standing when all others have failed and
come up short.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...