header

header

Saturday 24 October 2015

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Sovereign Lord says today that My eye scans
the earth to show Myself mighty in behalf of
the kneeling ones. As you have planted your
knees with weeping and with prayers you will
lift your hands full of the bounty and the
harvest of answered petition says the
Lord. I am calling forth in the earth those
that will be known as the kneeling ones. As
men and women in diverse places respond to
My call says the Lord they will become an
army of nation confronting principalities and
powers. They will open the gates of
utterance for a new outpouring of My Spirit.
I’m doing a new thing in the earth says the
Lord. I’m doing a new thing says the
Ancient of Days and you will be a
participator and a first partaker as you
become one of My kneeling ones.
Prepare for the full inventory of your
petitions to be addressed says the Lord
My purpose requires that you serve Me
without distraction. Therefore will I bring
salvation to your household, and healing to
your body, and provision to your garners.
The unique, the unusual and the unexpected
will begin to burst around you in an
anticipated breaking forth of blessing as I do
that which you have not even asked Me for.
You have said yes therefore I say yes. As
you are willing to soldier for Me even so this
day and My warring for you that you will
serve Me without distraction and enter in to
the high places of the earth to unseat
principalities and powers of illegitimate
authority. Get ready says the Lord for the
coming of My kingdom in magnitudes not
seen in this generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...