header

header

Monday 28 September 2015

SUCCEEDING BEYOND YOUR LIMITATIONS

From the desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

Monday 28th September 2015

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)


SUCCEEDING BEYOND YOUR LIMITATIONS


When you have a God given dream and you commit yourself to it, it will surely be fulfilled. Yes, you will stumble, be stretched to new limits and may be even stagger across the finished line, but you will make it. You will get to the promise land. Look at Moses: he had a history changing message to deliver to Pharaoh, yet he was a poor speaker. He had a marriage problems. He was a 'sole trader' who had to reach his breaking point before he learned to delegate responsibility to others. He had a problem with his temper, as a result God said, "....This is the land I promised... I have let you see it...but you will not cross over it" (Debut. 34:4). But Moses finally got there! 1,400 years later he stood with Jesus on the mount of transfiguration: right in the middle of it! You say ' I've failed so badly'. David committed adultery, yet his Psalm bring strength to multitudes and he us quoted in pulpits around the world. God didn't excuse David, but he forgave him and used him. '....David, after he had served his own generation by the will of God...was buried..(Acts 13:36). The Bible described God as, '....ready to pardon, gracious and merciful, slow to anger, abundant in kindness' (Nehemiah 9:17). Notice the words 'ready to pardon'. God is ready when you are, all you have to do is to turn to him. Before Habakuk about his vision, he said, ' I said, I will...watch to see what He will answer when I am corrected'(Habakuk 2:1). Corrected but not discarded! Isn't that great? So today go beyond your Weakness and fulfil your dream and destiny.

Prayer Point

Father, thank you for your plan for my life. Thank you because despite my humanity I will fulfil my destiny in Jesus name.

Daily Bible Reading

Isaiah 55-57; Ephesian 2; Psalm 110:1-7

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...