header

header

Tuesday 29 September 2015

THE PULL OF GOD'S LOVE

From the desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

Teusday 29th September 2015

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)


"The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God"  (Romans 8:16)


THE PULL OF GOD'S LOVE

Billy Graham says 'Whenever anyone ask me how I can be so certain about who and what God is, I'm reminded if the story of the little boy who was flying a kite. The wind was brisk and large billowing clouds were blowing across the sky. The kite went up and up until it was entirety hidden by the cloud. 'What are you doing? A man ask the little boy. I'm flying my kite, he replied. Flying your kite? The man said. 'How can you be sure? You can't see the kite. 'No, said the little boy, 'I can't see it, but every little while I feel a pull, so I know for sure it's there! '
Dont take anyone else's word for it. Find God for yourself by inviting Jesus Christ into your life. Then you too will know that warm, wonderful pull on your heartstrings that He is there for sure, and that He lives in you.

Prayer Point

Father, thank you for your love for me. I relish in your grace and love in Jesus name.

Daily Bible Reading


Isaiah 58-59; Ephesian 3; Psalm 111:1-10

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...