header

header

Thursday 10 September 2015

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Spirit of God says "today be firm in your faith.
Be resolute in your expectation. I will not fail
you. I will not deviate one iota from My
promise in your life. You need not look at
the unformed answers yet to emerge and
somehow distort them as though they were
the extent of what I promised I would do.
There will be no mistaking what I am doing
in your life. You will not need to construe or
twist events to fit what I said I would do.
Have I not spoken and will I not perform My
promise? Have I not uttered a thing and will I
not make it good? I am not holding out on
you says the Lord. You don’t have to
convince Me of My goodness in your behalf.
The blood of the cross is the ink that My
letter of intent to bless you is written in!
Do not give attention to the lies of what the
enemy is doing in his councils of fear and
failure. Why would you become preoccupied
with the losing plan of a defeated foe. I am
your victory says the Father. Because I fail
not then you will not fail. I bring you this day
into Myself in a new way – into the fail-safe
territory of My goodness. It matters not if
others have tried and failed. A thousand at
your right hand and ten thousand at your left
but it will not come near you. I have set
you as the pupil of My eye. He that touches
you or assaults you in any way I will
remove from your life. You will know My
hand of protection and blessing and others
will behold My goodness in your life and
rejoice that there is a God in the land of the
living who shows His mercy to those that
call upon His name."

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...