header

header

Monday 14 September 2015

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The LORD says today that I am pouring out
upon you in fullness. I am opening the
floodgates of favor and blessing over your
life. No more limitation and no more limiting
thoughts because limitation and belief in
limitation is the only thing that causes
limitation. You are not limited are you? As in
Earth so in Heaven. I am not limited
therefore you are not limited. I am not
restricted therefore you are not restricted.
Are you going to believe the circumstance or
the opinions of men? Or are you going to
believe what I said in My word? Only believe
says the Father – resurrection is your
portion! Deliverance is your portion! Supply
is your portion!
This is a new day for you says the Lord
You are coming out of bondage of limitation
into my abundant fullness. This is the fullness of
time for you – fullness of favor and fullness
of substance, even all that I died the death
of the cross to make available to you. Do
not accept the theology of restriction and
those who’ve made a covenant with religious
death and unbelief. I offer you the covenant
of life. I extend to you life and life more
abundantly. Are you willing to step in right
now to the “more abundantly” experience? Is
not My will for you to simply believe, I desire
that you fully experience and today is the
first day of that season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...