header

header

Monday 28 September 2015

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The sovereign Lord says today that My strength on
the inside of you is far greater than any
pressure, or any problem, or any challenge
that would rise up against you to intimidate
you in any way this day. You are above only
and not beneath. You are first and not last. I
declare this day that you will ride upon high
places of the earth in authority and power
and will not be dominated by the tyranny of
the urgent, or the mundane everyday
problems that so rule those who have not
the faith and intimacy I have accorded you
in the secret place of the most high.
Enter today says the Lord into the pavilion
of My presence. Come into My presence and
find rest for your soul. Refuse to allow the
spirit of the world to harass you and cause
you to dash aimlessly and vainly from one
crisis to the next. Stop reacting and go down
deep inside and breath the breath of the
atmosphere of heaven on the inside of you. I
am here. You need not fear. I am here –
there is no place for despair in you for I am
your resource and your provisioning for every
crisis. Trust. Rest and  Know with assurance that
I am responding to the words of faith and
confidence you are sending to My throne by
way of your faith filled prayers. Refuse
panic. Refuse vanity, anger and frustration. I
am not frustrated. I am not wondering what
to do next. Let this mind be in you. Let My
mind guide you. Experience My peace and
see the breakthrough I am manifesting
because of My unconditional love and
unmerited favor that rests upon you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...