header

header

Tuesday 22 September 2015

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Lord says today that you do not have
to earn what I have freely given. Salvation is
a gift. Healing is a gift. Provision is a gift.
There are no secret, unreachable principles
that you must grasp before your miracle is
made manifest. This day I am bringing you
from demonstration of Spirit to
demonstration of Power. You are not going
to have to talk about My power – for My
power will be demonstrated IN YOU and
THROUGH YOU. Receive in yourself the
recompense of the cross. I paid the price
and assigned to you the dividends of all that
Calvary affords. No more waiting. No more
distorted religious thinking. Reject all such
vanities and simply believe.
Fear not says the Lord! Believe only.
Where your miracle is manifest will not be
attained or reached by your intellect or by
some vain religious striving. I love you
because I love you because I love you and
that’s all there is to be known or
experienced. Your job is not to be religious
but to be My beloved. It isn’t necessary to
find that one place or one person who will
make manifest your deliverance. Remember
the man at the pool of Bethesda? He was
waiting and then I SHOWED UP. I am
showing up in your life today and I am
showing out in your behalf this day – this
very day. Your testimony will be intact. You
will not be ashamed. You will stand and
declare who I am and what I have done in
your life for that is who I am and what I do
– simply because you are My beloved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...