header

header

Friday 18 September 2015

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Father says today are you ready for
change? I am writing the word change over
your life. This is not something to fear or to
be anxious about. Change is not harmful –
change is beneficial. I am the God that
never changes but I call upon you to be
willing to live in a constant state of shift. Do
you honestly want to settle down where you
are this day? Then up, and let others be
going for there is a journey before you. I am
transitioning you from limitation, restriction,
and denial into My limitlessness, My favor,
and the “yes and amen” fullness of My good
in your life.
Hold everything loosely says the Lord. Set
aside the toxic beliefs and the toxic
relationships that no longer serve My
purpose in your life. Reject all false
responsibility and man-imposed guilt. You
are not guilty says the Lord, for I have
cleansed you. I have expunged your record.
If I have forgiven you then why would you
ever allow someone to manipulate you
because of your past? Let the past go.
Forgive, release, bless. Even bless those
who have harmed and defamed you. You can
afford to bless says the Lord because this
day I am turning up the amplitude of My
goodness in your life beyond all your
expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...