header

header

Thursday 24 September 2015

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Lord says today allow My strength to
permeate your spirit soul and body. My
might, says the Lord courses through you
even as your blood flows through your body.
As the blood of Abel spoke, even so the
blood of the cross speaks. Allow that
testimony to become your portion, says the
Lord this day, for it is a testimony of new
life and new opportunity. I speak strength to
your sinews and strength to your bones, says
the Lord. Fatigue is lifting and vitality is
coming. Clarity of mind is manifesting, and
confusion, memory loss, and physical
distress is dissipating from within you and
being replaced with My mind, My strength,
and My power on a whole new level that
you’ve never experienced before. The lifeline
of your days is numbered according to the
eternal scope of My plan for you, and not
just a limited number of days. No more
weariness, says the Lord for I make you
strong. You will walk and not be weary, you
will run and not be faint. I am the most high
and I am dwelling in you by My anointing,
and that anointing energizes you in this day,
therefore all fatigue and weariness vanishes
now from your body.
Make it your determination today that you
will not be burdened down with the cares of
this life. Your portion is not to be burdened
down, but to be lifted up, for the same Spirit
that raised Christ from the dead dwells in
you, quickening your body, your mind, and
your spirit. The character of the resurrection
is this day being stamped on every
circumstance and situation in your life at
every point of your need. My resurrection
power is coming, and death, detriment,
disease, and disappointment are going. My
joy is your strength. Your youth is being
renewed according to the timeline of
eternity. Draw strength from My word, and
be refreshed and revitalized by the power of
My Holy Spirit that lives on the inside of you.
Because I am alive you are alive. My divine
nature and resurrection life this day become
the template upon which your days are
numbered, your strength is determined in
vibrancy and fullness says the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...