header

header

Wednesday 23 September 2015

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Lord says today that I have placed
you in your physical body just as I placed
Adam in the garden. I gave him authority
from My throne and in Christ I have given
you authority over every organ and every
tissue of your body. Open your mouth and
take authority over your health this day. If
you refuse to act then the atmosphere of a
fallen world will encroach upon you and
contradict the divine health I have ordained
for you to walk in. It won’t just happen
because I made provision – you must by the
words of your mouth and corresponding
action move yourself into the full benefits of
Calvary. Religion rejects this. The sense
ruled mind scoffs at the authority I have
given you. What will you believe? The good
report of My faithfulness or the evil report of
sense ruled man?
Command your heart to beat in perfect
rhythm and it will rise up and obey you.
Command your blood vessels to be free of
blockage or defect of any kind and a
creative miracle will spring to substance in
your breast. Take authority over your liver,
your kidneys and your lungs just as Adam
took authority over every tree and every
beast in the garden. Command your body to
thrive and produce and manifest life and
ward off death. Speak says the Lord. Open
your mouth and speak and all of creation
will bend to comply with your faith filled
words. To do otherwise is to yield to the
curse that is upon all the universe because
of the fall. I have reversed the curse through
the death of the cross – and named you
beneficiary of all of heaven’s resources!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...