header

header

Wednesday 16 September 2015

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

This day, I am opening unto you the windows of heaven and I am granting your desires, you are experiencing SUPERNATURAL ANSWERS and UNPRECENTED RELEASES this season. I will guide you into the fullness of that which has been set aside for you before the foundation of the world. These be the days I am making up my jewels, blessing and decorating my own with my glory. So come with your vessels not a few, open your heart to receive, let your faith arise and take that which you,ve long sought for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...