header

header

Friday 11 September 2015

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY


The Lord says today though you look
through a glass darkly, and though you see in
part and know in part I am yet revealing the
full scope of My blessing in your life. My plan for your life says the Father, is to see
the full dividend of glory manifest from
Heaven’s potential into your reality. My
template for your life is “as in Heaven, so on
Earth”. Your testimony – scribed in the
archives of Heaven is described “as in
Earth, so in Heaven!” Come out of the “less
than” mentality. Come out of the limited
sense knowledge thinking that presumes My
promise is one thing and your experience is
another. Did I not say in My word that you
will taste and see?
Open your heart expectedly says the Lord.
Open your heart knowingly.
Those that know Me will be mighty and do
exploits. Let your faith today be bounded by
nothing other than the full scope of My
promise. Have an exploitive faith in My
promise. It is My desire says the Father, that
you completely exploit all that I have fully
made available in the shed blood of Calvary.
It is not My will that one promise of My word
would go unfulfilled in your daily experience.
No sickness. No lack. No fracture. No
heartbreak. This is the wiping away of every
tear and the rejoicing in your life this very
day of all and every good thing that was
paid for in your behalf 2000 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...