header

header

Tuesday 3 November 2015

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The sovereign Lord says today I will make an end. I
will make an end to waiting and an end to
wondering. You have held out for My
promise a very long time beloved but there
shall be time no longer. I am accelerating
you into a sooner-not-later outcome. So
fasten your seat belt because you are now
moving forward in My purposes at a new
velocity. I will hasten My work to perform it
and I will even do a new thing that will
cause every ear to tingle that hears of it.
There will be speculation and astoundment
when other’s hear of just what I have done
in your life. Some will be offended because
they think they are entitled to your blessing.
Just love them and do not respond to their
accusations.
I am moving in your life to do a new thing.
Are you ready for new says the Father? Are
you ready for unprecedented? You have
thrown that word around occasionally but
trust Me you have never conceived in your
mind the lengths I am now moving to bring
about My goodness in your life. The time for
pretense and gesturing are at an end. You
are about to be fully occupied with “pressed
down and shaken together running over”. So
retool your thinking and be a vessel emptied
out. If you empty not yourself out there will
be no greater harvest. Make yourself
available says the Lord for the bounty is at
hand as you trust and act and radically
expect in word, deed and thought what I
have promised you for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...