header

header

Wednesday 4 November 2015

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Sovereign Lord says today I am completing My
work of grace in your life. There is ahead for
you the season of the FINISHING ANOINTING– a
shift where you will not only know Me as
ALPHA but you will know Me by My name
OMEGA – the one who FINISHES as well as
AUTHORS in your life. You see, says the
Father there is more to life in the kingdom
than endless process with no outcome. In
My eternal now process and outcome exist
in the same space just as the plowman
overtakes the reaper. When your heart is
postured before Me in humility and
transparency, I make all things new and
restore to you even the years that time and
happenstance have robbed from your
personal narrative.
So step into the fullness of My NOW this day
says the Lord Wrap your arms around
highest heart’s desire and launch out into
the deeps of My now. I will cause those
fleeting dreams to be deposited at your feet
as manifest reality when you surrender and
yield to Me in full measure. When you
anchor yourself in who I AM in your life
forsaking all others, then you will discover
and know with assurance the Yes and Amen
of My promise in your life. When you yield
yourself, your plans and your purposes to
Me, there can be no other outcome".

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...