header

header

Wednesday 11 November 2015

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Sovereign Lord says today be renewed in
strength. Let all weakness and exhaustion of
mind and spirit to flow out of your feet and
dissipate into the ground. Drink in of My
power and My might. Lift up the hands that
would hang down. Choose not to be
desperate. There is no need to be desperate
for you are My beloved. You are not
desperate for you are this day the recipient
of all that Calvary affords. The spirit of
adoption is upon you. Cry Abba and will I not
melt the hills and come down and deliver
you out of many waters? The waves of
adversity will be stilled today. You will have
a suddenly-at-land experience because I am
stepping into the bow of your boat.
Rejoice says the Lord for I have arrived. In
fact I have never left. I was with you before
the challenge, and I will be with you long
after the present distress is but a footnote
of My greater testimony in your life. You will
live and not die. You will declare of My
goodness. You will taste and see that I am
good and then you will taste and see again.
Though you live to great old age you will
never be forsaken or set aside or esteemed
lightly in My heart. I have given you heaven’s
best 2000 years ago. There is nothing that I
am withholding from you now – so rejoice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...