header

header

Friday 6 November 2015

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Sovereign Lord says that your children are
covered by the blood of the cross. No more
will ungodly attitudes and habits of life curse
your children. The curse is being broken
says the Father, in your family lines and I
am visiting your progeny for blessing. I will
demonstrate My goodness among your
children says the Father, even those children
who are not yet born. The hurt and offense
and lies of the enemy that have divided
families are being moved upon by My Spirit.
I am turning things around says the Lord
and declare to you there will be a SOLUTION to
the pollution that has contaminated the joy
in your family.
So rejoice, says the Father, that I am the
God that sets the solitary in families – even
in your family. I will not pass your family by.
I will move FIRST in your family. I will pour
out the spirit of repentance upon your family
line and cause a new acknowledgement of
My Lordship. Even the hardest hearts will be
softened, and a renewal of relationship with
take place. As healing comes and
estrangements are resolved it will be said
“this is the Lord’s work and it is marvelous
in our eyes”!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...