header

header

Thursday 5 November 2015

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Sovereign Lord says today that no more will you
wander around in circles. No more
speculation; when, if, ever the scenery of
your personal geography will change. Those
hindrances and impediments that seem like
such a permanent fixture in your life are
about to dissipate and dissolve – revealing
the highway of holiness I have laid out for
you in this personal wilderness. Get ready
beloved, for your feet are stepping now onto
the concourse of My favor that will fast
track you into the sooner-not-later outcome
you have cried out to Me for.
Make My favor the baseline expectation in
your day today. Expect My favor at every
turn. Though the natural perspective may
appear bleak tell your eyes to see things
from My perspective and not the lying vanity
of the enemy of your soul. I am your
provision and your protection. I am
enlarging you in the situation of this day, and
I am enlarging your entrance into tomorrow’s
blessing. You see says the
Lord– the
outcome was assured before the foundation
of the world was laid. Things are well in
hand and there is no need to fear or fret in
any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...