header

header

Thursday 12 November 2015

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Sovereign Lord says today accept the finality of
My promise in your life. There is not one
promise of My word that does not accrue to
your benefit says the Lord. I am not
holding out on you in any way. Arise in
confidence and expectation and I will shower
you with goodness, blessing and My favor.
My favor is the shield around you that the
enemy is hurling himself vainly against. He
cannot penetrate My favor toward you
because I will not change My mind about
you. Yes it is true that you fail, you falter
and at times even worse than that – but
though you fall I will pick you up. I will pick
you up – dust you off and carry you on. So
refuse false guilt. I don’t do blame and I
don’t do shame. What I do offer is
forgiveness and cleansing.
Be cleansed says the Lord, of all
condemnation and sorrow. Refuse to be
distracted by the incessant imprecations of
the enemy against you. The blood that was
shed on Calvary is your cleansing from every
sin – past, present and future. Is this then a
license for transgression? That isn’t how you
think. That isn’t who you are. Receive My
cleansing once and for all. Allow Me to
cleanse your mind, soul and body from every
contamination. It is come-up-higher time for
I will not leave you where you are. I am
bringing you up into a new experience of My
grace and love and forgiveness this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...