header

header

Saturday 7 November 2015

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Sovereign Lord says today that I am your
constant and abiding peace. Purpose in your
heart to be a source of peace in yourself.
Choose to be at peace and to exude an
atmosphere of peace everywhere you go.
Remember that your peace is found in My
person and not in the absence of conflict or
confusion. There is always clamor,
competition and strife to be found in the
world. Do not allow it to be found in you.
You don’t always have control but you do
have authority. Do you understand the
difference beloved? Others may prattle and
rage and war against your peace from
without but you are in charge of what
happens on the inside of you. Refuse to
allow the intimidation of man to penetrate
the peace that I have wrapped you up in this
day.
Learn not to answer again. Make a decision
not to react. Reach inside your soul and
extract those roots of disappointment, fear
of man and intimidation. Anchor yourself in
who I am in your life. Lose the need to
control others. Relinquish the appetite to
have your way in every circumstance. You
can strive to have your way or you can
simply accept that I AM the way. What does
that mean? If I am for you, who can be
against you. If none can be against you then
whom are you striving against? Who are you
fighting? The truth is that most of the
warfare that marks your life is a battle with
your own thoughts and opinions. Bundle all
that up and bring it to Me. Set it down at My
feet and climb up into My lap and rest. I am
your peace this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...