header

header

Tuesday 17 November 2015

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Sovereign Lord says today that I am
orchestrating every detail of your life. Every
one of your days are written in My book. Not
one of them is a tragedy or a dark tale of
failure and loss. Failure and loss are not
your portion says the Lord  Fret not if it
seems that things are not moving fast
enough. Do not despair that situations will
never improve or be different. I am working
in the midst of your circumstance. There are
things taking place beyond your perception
that will suddenly bring the relief that you
have cried out to Me for.
Use this time says the Lord. I have given
you this time to invest yourself into a deeper
intimacy with Me. I am calling you into a
renewed commitment to seek first the
kingdom in this season. I know what you
need and I know what you want in life. Your
desires are not illegitimate. Trust Me and
listen to My voice. Receive My wisdom and
change your thinking. I have a relationship
for you that is different than what you have
experienced. Use this time as preparation to
get closer to Me. Read My word. Seek My
face. Get in an atmosphere of worship. I am
calling you into a deeper walk with Me and
OUT of that a new season will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...