header

header

Wednesday 18 November 2015

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Sovereign Lord says today this is your
unforgettable hour. Have the daring this day
says the Father to fill yourself with the
fullness of who I am in your life. You are
wonderfully and terribly made in My image to
reflect My glory. It is time to shine and time
to realize I have called you to higher things,
bigger things than the earthly limitations and
territory around you can contain. You have
unlimited access. You have unlimited access
to My mind, My power and My resources –
do you really think the enemy can restrain
you for one fraction of a second?
Say to your mind “think the thoughts of
God!” Say to your eye “see what God sees!”
Say to your feet “Go where God goes!” Say
to your hands “I command you to do what
God does!” This is your time says the Father.
Say to your mouth “speak the words of
God!” My words in your mouth become God
in your life and your circumstance. I inhabit
the attentiveness of your words – your
words are the key to moving from mere
visitation to habitation and possession. All of
heaven is underwriting your faith filled words
today says the Father. Go forward and
possess your land!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...